LINGUIST List 15.3141
Tue Nov 09 2004
All: Spending Too Much on Textbooks?
Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <foxlinguistlist.org>
To post to LINGUIST, use our convenient web form at
Spending Too Much on Textbooks?
Message 1: Spending Too Much on Textbooks?
From: Neil Salmond <neillinguistlist.org>
Subject: Spending Too Much on Textbooks?
Those among you who are already saving hundreds of dollars on your book
purchasing, and helping to keep LINGUIST running, by subscribing to
LINGUIST List Plus can feel free to skip this message.
The rest of you, read on!!
For just $55.00 per year ($35.00 for students), Blackwell's Linguist
List Plus offers you:
* 30% off all Blackwell titles plus FREE SHIPPING!
* 20% off all Blackwell journals plus FREE SHIPPING!
* Free sample chapters to many titles!
* Free access to full texts of many books, including the popular
* Unlimited access to LABS (Linguistics Abstracts Online), 15,000
abstracts from nearly 300 linguistics journals published since
* Easy login and secure online ordering with great discounts from
LINGUIST List site!
With discounts like these, the subscription fee pays for itself with just 3
AND, best of all, 20% of your subscription fee goes to supporting student
editors on LINGUIST List!
LINGUIST List would like to thank all current LINGUIST List Plus
subscribers, and invites the rest of the community to take advantage of
this wonderful service that gives you a great discount, and helps LINGUIST
Go to (http://www.linguistlistplus.com) today to join!
Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics
Respond to list|Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue