LINGUIST List 21.894
Tue Feb 23 2010
Software: Paradigm - A Better Way to Build Your Experiments
Editor for this issue: Susanne Vejdemo
Paradigm - A Better Way to Build Your Experiments
Message 1: Paradigm - A Better Way to Build Your Experiments
From: Bruno Tagliaferri <brunoprsemail.com>
Subject: Paradigm - A Better Way to Build Your Experiments
E-mail this message to a friend
Paradigm is a new stimulus presentation system for building interactive,millisecond accurate experiments for linguistics research.
With Paradigm, you can:
* Build experiments quickly and easily using Paradigm’s intuitive drag anddrop user-interface.
* Present images/sounds, rating scales, self-paced reading trials, richtext and movies.
* Present interactive experiments like identification and visual worldtasks using Paradigm's built-in mouse selection.
* Optimize timing accuracy with adjustable experiment priority settings.
* Control your eye-tracker, EEG system or fMRI scanner using Paradigm'sParallel and Serial Port events.
* Use Paradigm's Python based scripting language to completely customizeyour experiment.
* Distribute 'stand-alone' experiments over the web or in your lab withoutbuying additional run-time licenses.
Try out Paradigm for 30 days free of charge.
To find out more, go to:
**For a limited time, Linguist List subscribers can buy Paradigm for $499.99per license, a $200.00 discount.
Just enter the coupon code INTRODIS with your order.**