LINGUIST List 23.5331|
Tue Dec 18 2012
Jobs: English; Applied Ling; TESOL: Asst/Assoc Professor, Ball State University
Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox
From: TESOL Search Committee <engsearchbsu.edu>
Subject: English; Applied Linguistics; TESOL: Asst/Assoc Professor, Ball State University, Indiana, USA
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: BALL STATE UNIVERSITY
Job Location: Indiana, USA
Web Address: http://www.bsu.edu
Job Rank: Asst/Assoc Professor
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; TESOL
Required Language(s): English (eng)
Tenure-track faculty position available August 16, 2013.
- Teach and develop undergraduate and graduate courses in TESOL plus one or more areas of Linguistics or Applied Linguistics which meet(s) program needs;
- Maintain a continuing pattern of external grant application and grant awards;
- Maintain a productive research program in areas of specialization;
- Direct graduate student research.
- Earned doctorate in Applied Linguistics, Linguistics, Second Language Acquisition, TESOL or related area by August 16, 2013;
- Record of effective teaching;
- Record of quality publications in primary area(s) of specialization;
- Demonstrated record of submitting or potential to submit external grant proposals.
- Success in obtaining external grant funds;
- Experience with distance education and/or K-12 education.
Send cover letter, curriculum vitae, transcripts, samples of research, and three letters of recommendation electronically to the application email address below or via mail to the application address below.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. (www.bsu.edu)
Ball State University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community.
Mailing Address for Applications:
TESOL Search Committee
Department of English
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
Email Address for Applications: engsearchbsu.edu
TESOL Search Committee
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 18-Dec-2012
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.