LINGUIST List 23.5340|
Tue Dec 18 2012
All: Final Call for 2012 LINGUIST List Submissions
Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson
From: Kristen Dunkinson <kristenlinguistlist.org>
Subject: Final Call for 2012 LINGUIST List Submissions
E-mail this message to a friend
Today is the last day we will be accepting submissions for posting. Once again we would like to remind you about the The LINGUIST List annual holiday recess. From Friday, 21 December 2012 to Monday, 7 January 2013 LINGUIST will be closed for the holiday recess. During that time there will be no issues
posted. We can make some exceptions for emergency submissions received after 18 December. If you would like to see full details on the closure, please visit:
Here is a helpful checklist of things to do while the LINGUIST List is closed for recess:
- Check out the LINGUIST List's new EasyReg facility to accept online conference registration and EasyAbs to accept abstracts online
- Remind your students to apply for the LINGUIST List Summer Internship (http://linguistlist.org/internship/browse/intern-browse-announceProcess.cfm?id=4557149)
- Check out new hypotheses that have been added to MultiTree
- Read through our latest LINGUIST List book reviews and dissertations
- Send an end of the year donation to the LINGUIST List
- Submit your announcements to the LINGUIST List by 18 December to be posted before we close on 21 December 2012. Normal posting will resume on January 7, 2013.
- Plan time in your LSA festivities to make sure to visit us at the LINGUIST List office hours on Friday January 4, 2013 from 9:30am-10:30am or Saturday January 5, 2013 from 2:00pm-3:00pm. We will also be having a publishers forum on Friday January 4, 2013 from 5:00pm-6:00pm. All of our meetings will be held in the Nantucket Room on the fourth floor.
Thank you for your continued support of The LINGUIST List! We hope you have a wonderful holiday break and we look forward to seeing you at LSA.
The LINGUIST Crew
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 18-Dec-2012
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.