LINGUIST List 24.1123
Tue Mar 05 2013
Jobs: Comp Ling: Senior Research Engineer, Nuance Communications
Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox
EMEA Jobs <emeajobs
Computational Linguistics: Senior Research Engineer, Nuance Communications, Aachen, Germany or Burlington, USA or Montreal, Canada
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Nuance Communications
Job Location: Aachen, Germany
Job Rank: Senior Research Engineer
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics
Job Reference: 7938
Job Title: Senior Research Engineer
Role Type: Permanent
Job Location: Candidates could be based in Germany- Aachen or USA - Burlington or Canada - Montreal
Work in the Acoustic Modeling Tools group to develop and maintain the existing Acoustic Modeling Training Toolkit. Evolve and improve the Toolkit in the growing Grid computing environment. Work with researchers to implement the cutting edge speech recognition and high performance computing algorithms into the Toolkit.
- Develop and maintain the Acoustic Modeling Toolkit.
- Improve the speed and robustness of the Toolkit.
- Improve the performance of the Toolkit under the Grid computing environment.
- Work with Researchers to implement and/or improve new algorithms in the Toolkit.
- Conduct unit test and performance test to the Toolkit
- Fix bugs and add user requested features.
- Document the Toolkit.
- Experience with C++, Python, and Linux environment.- Good communication skills.
- OO-Design.- Speech Recognition Knowledge.- Grid computation knowledge / experience.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent.
Application Deadline: 06-May-2013
Email Address for Applications: emeajobs
Page Updated: 05-Mar-2013