LINGUIST List 25.3884
Fri Oct 03 2014
Calls: Applied Linguistics/ Academic Exchange Quarterly (Jrnl)
Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamontlinguistlist.org>
Kristi Hislope <Kristi.Hislope
Applied Linguistics/ Academic Exchange Quarterly (Jrnl) E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Academic Exchange Quarterly
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
Call Deadline: 31-May-2015
This special issue will focus on practical and theoretical approaches to language. Areas of particular interest include:
- Second-language acquisition
- Pedagogy and classroom research
- Applied linguistics, sociolinguistics, semantics, pragmatics, lexical studies
- Language for specific purposes (LSP), language for science and technology (LST)
- Teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL)
- Teacher development, language policy and planning, course and syllabus design
- Composition, rhetoric, translation.
Submissions must be written in English but may address any language. We will consider theoretical papers, research reports and case studies. We are particularly interested in increasing submissions in pedagogy (e.g., tried and true recipes for success in the classroom, theoretical and practical overviews of classroom activities, discussions of methodologies for language-learning today, etc.). Submissions are welcome in all areas of language teaching and research, from the Classics, to English, and foreign languages. Identify your submission with keyword: LANGUAGE-4
Who May Submit:
Educators and researchers from all fields related to language are invited to submit manuscripts.
Any time until the end of May 2015; see details for other deadline options like early, regular, and short.
Submission Procedure: http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/rufen1.htm
Call for Papers: http://www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/4lang.htm
Page Updated: 03-Oct-2014