LINGUIST List 25.4866
Tue Dec 02 2014
Calls: General Linguistics, Language Acquisition, Discourse Analysis/Canada
Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhitelinguistlist.org>
George Collier <g.collier
Canada International Conference on Education E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Canada International Conference on Education
Short Title: CICE-2015
Date: 22-Jun-2015 - 25-Jun-2015
Location: University of Toronto, Hart House, 7 Hart House Circle, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact Person: Charles Shoniregun
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.ciceducation.org/
Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Language Acquisition
Call Deadline: 15-Jan-2015
The Canada International Conference on Education (CICE) will be held from the 22-25 June, 2015. The CICE is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in education. The CICE promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Education.
The aim of CICE is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of pedagogy.
Call for Submissions:
The CICE-2015 invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation. Submissions are accepted in English and French.
All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings and modified version of selected papers will be published in special issues peer reviewed journals.
Please visit http://www.ciceducation.org/
for the full list of topics covered in CICE-2015.
- Abstract, extended abstract, research paper, case study, work in progress and report submission deadline: January 15, 2015
- Notification of abstract, extended abstract, research paper, case study, work in progress and report acceptance date: January 30, 2015
- Final camera ready submission deadline for conference proceedings publication: February 10, 2015
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: December 15, 2014
- Notification of workshop proposal acceptance/rejection: January 05, 2015
- Poster/Demo proposal submission: February 15, 2015
- Notification of poster/demo acceptance: February 25, 2015
- Participant(s) registration (Open): December 01, 2014 to June 15, 2015
- Early bird registration (Authors and participants): January 30 to May 15, 2015
- Late bird registration (Authors only): May 16 to June 05, 2015
- Conference dates: June 22-25, 2015
Page Updated: 02-Dec-2014