LINGUIST List 26.5633
Fri Dec 18 2015
Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amandalinguistlist.org>
ISAPh2016 Organising committee <isaph2016
Lectures & symposia E-mail this message to a friend
Lectures & symposia
Date: 25-Mar-2016 - 28-Mar-2016
Location: Nagoya, Japan
Contact: ISAPh2016 Organisers
Contact Email: < click here to access email >
Meeting URL: http://www.isc.chubu.ac.jp/ISAPh2016/
Linguistic Field(s): Phonetics
There are six keynote lectures and symposia including ''country report''.
- Timothy Vance [Japanese phonetics]''The challenge of big numbers for JFL learners: Pitch-accent and phrasing''
- Patricia Ashby [English & General Phonetics]''Why do I need general phonetics?''
- Murray Munro [Applied Phonetics in SLA]''Pronunciation learning and teaching: What can phonetics research tell us?''
- Wen Cao [Chinese Phonetics]''When and how shall the tones be taught?''
- Keikichi Hirose [Speech Science]''Speech prosody in phonetics and technology''
- Nobuaki Minematsu [Speech Science]''Pronunciation tools and OJAD''
-Teaching general phonetics to major students
- Teaching general phonetics to non-major students
- Teaching phonetics of a specific language
- Teaching pronunciation in monolingual classes
- Teaching pronunciation in multilingual classes
- Teaching L2 pronunciation in L1/L2
- Teaching pronunciation to adults
- Teaching pronunciation to young students
- Phonetics in teacher raining
- Immersion class
- L2 pronunciation acquisition
- Teaching prosody
- Socio-phonetic factors in the classroom
- Pronunciation training tools
- Phonetics for learners
- Other related topics.
Page Updated: 18-Dec-2015