LINGUIST List 26.714
Tue Feb 03 2015
Calls: Computational Linguistics/Czech Republic
Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhitelinguistlist.org>
Masahiro Araki <araki
SIGDIAL 2015 E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: SIGDIAL 2015
Date: 02-Sep-2015 - 04-Sep-2015
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact Person: Masahiro Araki
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.sigdial.org/workshops/conference16/
Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics
Call Deadline: 30-Apr-2015
SIGDIAL 2015 Conference
Wednesday, September 2 to Friday, September 4, 2015
Prague, Czech Republic http://www.sigdial.org/workshops/conference16/
The SIGDIAL venue provides a regular forum for the presentation of cutting edge research in discourse and dialogue to both academic and industry researchers. Continuing with a series of fifteen successful previous meetings, this conference spans the research interest areas of discourse and dialogue. The conference is sponsored by the SIGdial organization, which serves as the Special Interest Group in discourse and dialogue for both ACL and ISCA.
Preliminary Call for Papers:
Topics of Interest:
We welcome formal, corpus-based, system-building or analytical work on discourse and dialogue including but not restricted to the following themes and topics:
- Discourse Processing and Dialogue Systems
- Corpora, Tools and Methodology
- Pragmatic and/or Semantic Modeling
- Computational Sociolinguistics
- Collaborative Process Analysis
- Dimensions of Interaction
- Open Domain Dialogue
- Style, Voice and Personality in Spoken Dialogue and Written Text
- Applications of Dialogue and Discourse Processing Technology
- Novel Methods for Generation Within Dialogue
Special Session Proposals:
The SIGDIAL organizers welcome the submission of special session proposals. These proposals should be sent to conference[at]sigdial.org by the special session proposal deadline. Special session proposals will be reviewed jointly by the general and program co-chairs.
The program committee welcomes the submission of long papers, short papers, and demonstration descriptions. All accepted submissions will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Long papers may, at the discretion of the technical program committee, be accepted for oral or poster presentation. They must be no longer than 8 pages, including title, content, and examples. Two additional pages are allowed for references and appendices, which may include extended example discourses or dialogues, algorithms, graphical representations, etc.
- Short papers will be presented as posters. They should be no longer than 4 pages, including title and content. One additional page is allowed for references and appendices.
- Demonstration papers should be no longer than 3 pages, including references. A separate one-page document should be provided to the program co-chairs for demonstration descriptions, specifying furniture and equipment needed for the demo.
See the conference web cite for more information about paper submission.
Special session proposal deadline: Sunday, 15 March 2015 (23:59, GMT-11)
Special session notification: Monday, 30 March 2015
Long, short and demonstration paper submission deadline: Thursday, 30 April 2015 (23:59, GMT-11)
Long, short and demonstration paper notification: Friday, 12 June 2015
Final paper submission deadline (mentored papers only): Monday, 13 July 2015
Final paper submission deadline (all types except for mentored papers): Monday, 20 July 2015
Conference: Wednesday, 2 September 2015 to Friday, 4 September 2015
Page Updated: 03-Feb-2015