LINGUIST List 27.2216
Mon May 16 2016
Confs: Applied Ling/Japan
Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashleylinguistlist.org>
George MacLean <george.university
Trends in Language Teaching International Conference E-mail this message to a friend
Trends in Language Teaching International Conference
Short Title: TLT International
Date: 17-Dec-2016 - 18-Dec-2016
Location: Okinawa, Japan
Contact: George MacLean
Contact Email: < click here to access email >
Meeting URL: https://sites.google.com/site/jaltconference/
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
We are extending an invitation for speakers and participants to Okinawa JALT's ''Trends in Language Teaching International Conference.'' Be assured of a variety of interesting and insightful presentations for everyone. Since this event will highlight a poster presentation format, participants will be able to interact face-to-face with numerous presenters and discuss their research.
Keynote and featured speakers (TBA) will also make presentations about their latest research.
￥1,000 JALT Members
*All presenters will be given an honorary Okinawa JALT local membership
Call for Papers:
In your articles, please adhere to the following general guidelines.
- Abstracts should use APA style and may be a maximum of about 150 words in length.
- Use Times New Roman font.
- The text should be 12-point font.
- Use the format / paragraph / special indentation / first line feature to indent paragraphs
(please do not use spaces or tabs).
- Include bibliographical information in APA style (not as footnotes, please).
- May include photographs or images as appropriate.
Means of submission: online at presentation sign up
Expected timeline for notification of acceptance: within one month
Call deadline: November 20, 2016
Page Updated: 16-May-2016