LINGUIST List 27.697
Fri Feb 05 2016
Calls: Text/Corpus Ling/Algeria
Editor for this issue: Amanda Foster <amandalinguistlist.org>
Tahar Abbou <abboutahar
Third International Conference on Manuscripts E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Third International Conference on Manuscripts
Date: 29-Nov-2016 - 30-Nov-2016
Location: Adrar, Algeria
Contact Person: Tahar Abbou
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Linguistic Field(s): Text/Corpus Linguistics
Subject Language(s): Arabic, Standard
Language Family(ies): Afroasiatic
Call Deadline: 28-Apr-2016
Third International Conference on Manuscripts
We are pleased to announce the Third International Conference on Manuscripts organized by the Laboratory of Algerian Manuscripts in West Africa and the University of Adrar, 29 - 30 November, 2016.
Call for Papers:
The Conference will consist of two workshops:
General Workshop, including:
- Editing and publishing manuscripts - from theory to practice
- Algerian manuscripts - cataloguing, editing and publishing
- Algerian manuscripts in the world - trip and impact
- Algerian manuscripts between shelves and digitization
Specialized Training Workshop, including:
- Personal experiences in editing and publishing manuscripts.
- Codicology of Arabic manuscripts.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 28 April 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 15 May 2016
- Full paper submission deadline: 30 September 30 2016
Abstracts should be about 300 words and in word format, and should include the following information:
- Author (only individual contributions are accepted)
- E mail address
- Title of proposal
- Body of proposal
- Up to 10 keywords
Please submit your abstract, together with a short CV to: adrar3adrar
The official languages of the conference are: Arabic, English and French.
The Organizing Committee bears the accommodation, food and local transportation expenses.
Page Updated: 05-Feb-2016