LINGUIST List 27.913
Fri Feb 19 2016
Support: Spanish; General Linguistics / Spain
Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont <alamontlinguistlist.org>
Alvaro Arias <ariasal
Spanish; General Linguistics, MA / MSc, University of Oviedo, Spain E-mail this message to a friend
Department: Department os Spanish Studies
Web Address: http://filoesp.uniovi.es/
Level: MA / MSc
Institution/Organization: University of Oviedo
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics
Required Language(s): Spanish (spa)
Scholarships for the International Master's Degree in Spanish Language and Linguistics
University of Oviedo (Spain)
The Erasmus Mundus Program PUEDES finances up to three scholarships for the International Master's Degree in Spanish Language and Linguistics at the University of Oviedo during the course 2016/17.
For this, the following requirements must be met:
- Have a university degree or degree in Spanish, Linguistics or related degree.
- Be a citizen of one of the following Latin American countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
The application is processed online via the following address: https://www.puedes.eu/inicio
The scholarship covers:
- Exemption from tuition fees at the University of Oviedo.
- A round-trip ticket from the country of origin to the University of Oviedo.
- Health insurance.
- Expenses for issuance of visa.
- A monthly allowance of 1000 euros for ten months.
The deadline is March 1, 2016.
Alvaro Arias (course coordinator; ariasal
uniovi.es) http://cei.uniovi.es/postgrado/masteres/mlelin http://www.unioviedo.es/filoesp/lelin/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/lelin/
Applications Deadline: 01-Mar-2016
Web Address for Applications: https://www.puedes.eu/inicio
Dr Alvaro Arias
Page Updated: 19-Feb-2016