LINGUIST List 29.1409
Mon Apr 02 2018
Jobs: Applied Linguistics: Temporary Lecturer, University of Idaho
Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clarelinguistlist.org>
University of Idaho <employment
Applied Linguistics: Temporary Lecturer, University of
Idaho, USA E-mail this
message to a friend
University or Organization: University of Idaho
Job Location: Idaho, USA
Web Address: http://www.uidaho.edu
Job Title: Temporary Lecturer - Applied Linguistics
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
University of Idaho
Temporary Lecturer - Applied
Division/College: College of Letters, Arts &
Employee Category: Faculty
Pay Range: $45,000
Time: Full Time
The University of Idaho invites
applications for a temporary lecturer of Applied Linguistics for the 2018-19
We are seeking a candidate to teach introductory applied
linguistics and a university “integrated seminar” (ISEM ) on the topic of language
and society at the undergraduate level. The teaching load is 4-4.
- M.A. or Ph.D. by August 12, 2018 in Applied Linguistics, TESOL
or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to teach at the undergraduate level.
- Ability to teach undergraduate courses in applied linguistics and/or TESOL
- Experience working with and English
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching.
consideration, applicants must submit the following to the link below by April 26,
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- List of
- Teaching evaluations for the past year (uploaded to the Other
Document 1 field)
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Application Deadline: (Open until
Web Address for Applications: http://apptrkr.com/1195842
Page Updated: 02-Apr-2018