LINGUIST List 29.2718
Fri Jun 29 2018
Jobs: Spanish; Language Acquisition: Instructor, Oregon State University
Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinsonlinguistlist.org>
Karen Mills <kmills
Spanish; Language Acquisition: Instructor, Oregon State University, USA E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Oregon State University
Department: World Languages and Cultures
Job Location: Oregon, USA
Web Address: https://liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/slcs/world-languages-and-cultures
Job Title: Instructor
Job Rank: Instructor
Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition
Required Language(s): Spanish (spa)
90% teaching: Instructors are responsible for teaching 11 courses per academic year.
Engage in professional service, teaching-related scholarship and/or professional development equivalent to one additional course.
- MA in Spanish with a concentration in language pedagogy, applied linguistics, or closely related.
- Evidence of successful teaching at the college level.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish at the ACTFL Superior or CEFR C1 level or higher.
- PhD in Spanish with a concentration in language pedagogy, applied linguistics, or related field. - ACTFL Advanced-High or CEFR B2 or higher level proficiency in a language other than English or Spanish.
- Experience with college-level program coordination.
- A demonstrable commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity.
- Evident commitment to educational equity.
Application Deadline: 15-Jul-2018
Web Address for Applications: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/62646
Assistant Professor Juan Trujillo
Page Updated: 29-Jun-2018