LINGUIST List 29.2776
Thu Jul 05 2018
Qs: Call for Participants: German Learners
Editor for this issue: Kenneth Steimel <kenlinguistlist.org>
Iwona Lech <iwonalech
Call for Participants: German Learners E-mail this message to a friend
Fun activities for German learners and a chance to win a Kindle reader!
I am currently looking for participants who would like to engage in German activities online for a period of two weeks. This is a great opportunity for all who are interested in engaging in some enjoyable German activities and enhancing their German skills as well as in gaining new skills in strategies and techniques of learning this or any other language! Participants will be awarded with a $30 as well as entered for a Kindle reader raffle.
What you will do:
- You will engage in different activities in German for two weeks, for 10-15 hours in total;
- You will complete two German tests and several questionnaires about your experiences and impressions.
Who you are:
- You have completed at least two semesters of college German or two years of high school German;
- You are NOT currently enrolled in any German course or equivalent (e.g. living in Germany, residing with a German speaker, etc.);
- You want to practice some German and make a few bucks.
What you will get for your participation:
- $30 ($10 on the beginning of the study, $20 at the end)
- An entry for a Kindle reader raffle (for all participants who complete the study at at least 10 hours total in two weeks)
- One-year access to an array of German resources of different kinds
If any of this sounds interesting to you, please go to http://iwonalech.wixsite.com/virtualgerman
for more information and to sign up for the study or contact me at ilech1
The participation is completely voluntary and you can withdraw from the study at any time.
Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition
Subject Language(s): German (deu)
Page Updated: 05-Jul-2018