LINGUIST List 29.3272
Mon Aug 27 2018
Jobs: English; German; Computational Linguistics: Software Engineer, Just AI
Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <beccalinguistlist.org>
***************** LINGUIST List Support *****************
Fund Drive 2018
28 years of LINGUIST List!
Please support the LL editors and operation with a donation at:
Elena Matveeva <e.matveeva
English; German; Computational Linguistics: Software Engineer, Just AI, Germany E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Just AI
Job Location: Berlin, Germany (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://just-ai.com/en
Job Title: NLP Software Engineer/Computational Linguist
Job Rank: Software Engineer
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; NLP Software Engineer
Required Language(s): English (eng) German (deu)
Just AI (http://just-ai.com/en
) – research-led AI software company developing platform to build, train, host and boost NLU-powered assistants for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, smart devices. We are expanding our international business in German-speaking countries and searching for the talented NLP Software Engineer/Computational Linguist to join our multinational team.
- Localization of our products for German-speaking markets.
- Explore, implement and improve algorithms of:
- Natural language processing;
- Text classification, intent recognition;
- Information retrieval.
- Create dictionaries, rules and models for solving NLP tasks
- Carry out comparative analysis of various approaches and algorithms.
- Publish papers and participate in conferences on computational linguistics.
- Communicate with the development team in order to integrate new algorithms into commercial projects.
- Good mathematical background, knowledge of statistics and machine learning.
- Highly desirable to have completed courses on natural language processing and information retrieval.
- Experience with NLP libraries - NLTK, Stanford NLP, Apache Open NLP, MITIE, etc.
- Knowledge of libraries and resources used in NLP-algorithms for a specific language: language models, dictionaries, word embeddings, synonyms and paraphrases databases, etc.
- Highly desirable to know the principles of interactive systems building and to have experience with them.
- Knowledge of information retrieval and machine translation principles and algorithms.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms in Python or Java.
- General knowledge of Computer science: basic data structures, algorithms, OOP, design patterns.
- Fluent German and English languages.
To apply, please send your CV to the application email below.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: a.vyatkina
Page Updated: 27-Aug-2018