LINGUIST List 29.5077
Fri Dec 21 2018
Jobs: Latin; Computational Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics: Post Doc, University of Lausanne
Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <beccalinguistlist.org>
Francesca Dell'Oro <francesca.delloro
Latin; Computational Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics: Post Doc, University of Lausanne, Switzerland E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: University of Lausanne
Department: Linguistics and Information Science
Job Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Web Address: https://www.unil.ch/sli/fr/home.html
Job Title: Postdoctoral Researcher SNSF in Computational Linguistics or Corpus Linguistics
Job Rank: Post Doc
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics; Latin
Required Language(s): Latin (lat)
The successful candidate will work on the project « A world of possibilities. Modal pathways on the extra-long period of time: the diachrony of modality in the Latin language » founded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF n° PP00P1_176778).
The team will consist of the PI and of a PhD student in addition to the Post-doc.
The main tasks of the post-doc researcher will be:
- the development of suitable annotation schemes
- the creation and development of a database and of its interface
- the creation and maintenance of the website of the project
- the annotation of Latin texts
- the collaboration at various research activities connected with the project (publications and other ways of disseminating results)
Please, send your full application in PDF. Only applications through the website of the University of Lausanne, found at the application link below, will be taken into account.
Applications should include:
- A motivation letter,
- A Curriculum Vitae,
- A copy of the university diplomas,
- A list of completed research works,
- An electronic version of the doctoral thesis, two scientific publications.
Application Deadline: 20-Jan-2019 (Open until filled)
Web Address for Applications: https://tinyurl.com/ybywlb2j
Prof. Francesca Dell'Oro
Page Updated: 21-Dec-2018