LINGUIST List 30.1491
Thu Apr 04 2019
Jobs: Norwegian Bokmål; Norwegian Nynorsk; Polish; Swedish; Applied Linguistics; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics: Consultant, Modis Bulgaria
Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <beccalinguistlist.org>
***************** LINGUIST List Support *****************
Fund Drive 2019
29 years of LINGUIST List!
Please support the LL editors and operation with a donation at:
Norwegian Bokmål; Norwegian Nynorsk; Polish; Swedish; Applied Linguistics; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics: Consultant, Modis Bulgaria, Sofia, Bulgaria E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Modis Bulgaria
Job Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Web Address: https://www.modis.com/en-bg/
Job Title: Associate Linguist with Polish/Swedish/Norwegian
Job Rank: Consultant
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics
Required Language(s): Norwegian Bokmål (nob) Norwegian Nynorsk (nno) Polish (pol) Swedish (swe)
Modis is a global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. The company connects the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
With more than 13 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT outsourcing companies at the position of an Associate Linguist with Polish/Swedish or Norwegian.
The positions are located in Europe - Sofia, Bulgaria.
As an Associate Linguist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining and improving Natural Language Processing (NLP) system quality
- Training and/or evaluate NLP or dialogue systems, identify errors/regressions and propose solutions
- Contributing to various NLP tasks assigned to the team
- Creating, reviewing, annotating NLP linguistic data.
- Native level speaker of Polish/Swedish or Norwegian and fluent in English
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics or related disciplines
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; learn in-house tools
- Keen interest in technology
- Keen interest in natural language processing, linguistics, and linguistic resources
- Attention to detail, and good organizational and communication skills
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and Sport initiatives
- Relocation Package to Sofia, Bulgaria
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you. You can apply via the email below.
You can check our open positions on https://careers.modis-ito.com/
or at the application link provided below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: modis.recruitment
Web Address for Applications: https://careers.modis-ito.com/job/Sofia-Associate-Linguist-with-Polish/516628601/
Page Updated: 04-Apr-2019