LINGUIST List 30.4549
Mon Dec 02 2019
Jobs: Japanese; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Translation: Translator, Adecco Ltd. (Japan)
Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <beccalinguistlist.org>
Taiki Ishizaki <ADE.JP.MI
Japanese; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Translation: Translator, Adecco Ltd. (Japan), Tokyo, Japan E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Adecco Ltd. (Japan)
Department: Key Accounts Division
Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Web Address: https://www.adecco.co.jp/
Job Title: Associate Linguist-Japanese
Job Rank: Translator
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics; Translation
Required Language(s): Japanese (jpn)
- Adecco Japan is looking for contract workers to be engaged in a language analysis project we are assuming under an outsourcing contract with one of our clients.
- To work for the Smart Speaker. The key responsibility is the linguistic analysis of the Japanese language, including annotation, syntax, grammar, and semantic analysis.
- The employment contract is 3- month renewable, with a prospective 1- year assignment.
- Work Location is Tokyo; remote work is not an option.
- Language: Japanese (native level), English (fluent)
- Educational Background: Bachelor or above, majoring in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, or related disciplines
- Technical Skills: a) Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; learn in- house tools, b) Keen interest in technology, c) Keen interest in natural language processing, linguistics, and linguistic resources, d) Attention to detail, and good organizational and communication skills, and e) Ability to effectively operate independently with flexibility in a fast- paced, constantly evolving team environment
How to Apply:
All application documents and inquiries must be made in Japanese.
To apply, please send your CV to the email below, along with the following reference No. LL04- U1829555:
Ichiro Furuya (Mr.), Manager, CP Section at the application email provided below.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: ADE.JP.MI
Manager, CP Section Ichiro Furuya
Page Updated: 02-Dec-2019