LINGUIST List 31.1173
Fri Mar 27 2020
Jobs: Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Sociolinguistics: Researcher, Verilogue
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Tiffany Ford <tiffany.ford
Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Sociolinguistics: Researcher, Verilogue, United Kingdom E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Verilogue
Job Location: Any - Remote, United Kingdom (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://www.verilogue.com
Job Title: Linguistic Consultant - UK Native
Job Rank: Researcher
Specialty Areas: Discourse Analysis; General Linguistics; Sociolinguistics
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
As a research consultant, we will look to you to:
- Analyze conversations between healthcare professionals and patients.
- Synthesize linguistic patterns into coherent and meaningful insights for client marketing research teams.
- Manage project logistics to ensure that the work meets our clients’ goals and is delivered on time
- Share research findings with internal and client audiences through written reports (PowerPoint) and in-person presentations.
In addition to being intensely curious about language, we also expect our researchers to have:
- Polished writing and presentation skills.
- A strong sense of initiative, independence, and ingenuity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- An innate sense of organization and an aptitude for project management
- A strong interest in understanding and addressing complex research questions.
- A commitment to promised deadlines.
- An interest in the healthcare industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be UK native.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: tiffany.ford
HR Generalist Tiffany Ford
Page Updated: 27-Mar-2020