LINGUIST List 31.1714
Thu May 21 2020
FYI: Transcultural Linguists Collective
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Jose Varela-Ibarra <josevarelaibarra
Transcultural Linguists Collective E-mail this message to a friend
Translators, interpreters, and linguists who work across cultures are invited to join the Transcultural Linguists Collective. https://www.transculturallinguist.com
Membership with TLC allows you to be part of a community of professional translators, interpreters, linguists, professors, writers, and editors working across languages and cultures. TLC membership gives you access to our community resources, to exciting news and developments, to potential jobs and clients, and to opportunities to showcase your skills and services.
- Free subscription to the TLC Quarterly Review, blog, and newsletter.
- Opportunities to contribute articles, reviews, news, glossaries, and books.
- Discounts on books, glossaries, and other TLC publications.
- Discounts on TLC sponsored seminars, webinars, workshops, and conferences.
- Listing in the TLC Directory of Members.
- Discounts on promoting your work or services on our publications.
- On-site and work-from-home job opportunities.
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Forensic Linguistics; General Linguistics; Language Documentation; Lexicography; Translation
Page Updated: 21-May-2020