LINGUIST List 31.1821
Tue Jun 02 2020
Jobs: French; German; Italian; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics: Consultant, Modis Bulgaria
Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <beccalinguistlist.org>
French; German; Italian; Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics: Consultant, Modis Bulgaria, Sofia, Bulgaria E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Modis Bulgaria
Job Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Web Address: https://www.modis.com/en-bg/
Job Title: Associate Linguist with German, French or Italian
Job Rank: Associate; Consultant
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics
Required Language(s): French (fra) German (deu) Italian (ita)
Modis is a global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. The company connects the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
With more than 13 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT outsourcing companies at the position of an Associate Linguist with German, French or Italian.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
As an Associate Linguist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining and improving Natural Language Processing (NLP) system quality
- Training and/or evaluate NLP or dialogue systems, identify errors/regressions and propose solutions
- Contributing to various NLP tasks assigned to the team
- Creating, reviewing, annotating NLP linguistic data
- Native level speaker of German, French or Italian and fluent in English
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics or related disciplines
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; learn inhouse tools
- Keen interest in technology
- Keen interest in natural language processing, linguistics, and linguistic resources
- Attention to detail, and good organizational and communication skills
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Relocation package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and Sport initiatives
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
To apply, please send your CV (in English) to the application email provided below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: modis.recruitment
Ms Yoanna Patericheva
Page Updated: 02-Jun-2020