LINGUIST List 32.1670
Thu May 13 2021
Qs: Participants Sought for Study on English Pronunciation
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Ineke Mennen <ineke.mennen
Participants Sought for Study on English Pronunciation E-mail this message to a friend
Are you from southern England and have always lived there? We’d like to hear from you for our study on English pronunciation!
You have the following profile:
- a native speaker of British English, who has always lived in southern England
- currently enrolled in university/college-level education OR are a university/ college graduate
- none or only basic knowledge of foreign languages (no knowledge beyond secondary school)
- has not participated in our earlier experiment on English pronunciation in 2020
- no known reading or hearing problems
If you can answer yes to all five screening questions, please find the survey, which should take about 60 minutes to complete (depending on your personal speed it could be quicker or slightly slower), under the following link: https://unigraz.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RJVwfs5ba7HXVQ
Please complete the survey on your laptop or PC.
In the survey, you will be rating speakers' pronunciation.
Participants will be compensated for their time with Amazon vouchers of £10.
Please contact us if you have any queries: speechlab
Linguistic Field(s): Phonetics
Subject Language(s): English (eng)
Page Updated: 13-May-2021