LINGUIST List 32.2099
Thu Jun 17 2021
Calls: Lang Acq, Pragmatics, Socioling, Text/Corpus Ling/Georgia
Editor for this issue: Lauren Perkins <laurenlinguistlist.org>
Giuli Shabashvili <seltame
SECOND LANGUAGE TEACHING/ACQUISITION IN THE CONTEXT OF MULTILINGUAL EDUCATION E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: SECOND LANGUAGE TEACHING/ACQUISITION IN THE CONTEXT OF MULTILINGUAL EDUCATION
Short Title: SeLTAME
Date: 29-Sep-2021 - 30-Sep-2021
Location: Tbilisi State University, Georgia
Contact Person: Giuli Shabashvili
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://seltame.tsu.ge
Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition; Pragmatics; Sociolinguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics
Call Deadline: 20-Jul-2021
Tbilisi State University (TSU), Vilnius University (Lithuania), and Center of Civil Integration and Inter-ethnic Relations (CCIIR) are pleased to announce the fourth international conference: Second Language Teaching/Acquisition in the Context of Multilingual Education. The conference will be held at Tbilisi State University on 29 - 30 September 2021.
The aim of the conference is to consider and share the main concepts and achievements in addition to approaches and strategies of second language teaching within the context of multilingual education.
Call for Papers:
Conference Main Topics:
- Multilingual Education: theories and practices and CLIL;
- Language Policy Planning and its Importance from the perspective of Multicultural Education and Second Language Teaching;
- Second/Foreign Language Teaching Methods and Strategies;
- The key issues surrounding Intercultural/multicultural Education;
- Distance/Online Teaching and Multimedia and Second Language Teaching/Acquisition;
- Classroom management for diverse classroom and language teaching;
- Sociocultural and pragmatic aspects of language teaching.
Proposals should be uploaded on our website. No registration fee is charged for participation in the conference.
Submission should consist of an anonymous titled abstract of no more than 500 words. Font: for Georgian text - Sylfaen; for English Text - Times New Roman; Each abstract will be anonymously reviewed by a panel of scholars.
Proposal Submission Deadline till July 20, 2018
Page Updated: 17-Jun-2021