LINGUIST List 32.1244
Thu Apr 08 2021
Calls: Applied Linguistics, Phonetics, Phonology, Psycholinguistics, Neurolinguistics, Language Acquisition, Clinical Linguistics / Brain Sciences (Jrnl)
Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinsonlinguistlist.org>
Sonia Frota <sonia.frota
Applied Linguistics, Phonetics, Phonology, Psycholinguistics, Neurolinguistics, Language Acquisition, Clinical Linguistics / Brain Sciences (Jrnl) E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Brain Sciences
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Clinical Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Neurolinguistics; Phonetics; Phonology; Psycholinguistics
Call Deadline: 20-Jul-2021
Call for Papers:
The open access journal Brain Sciences (IF 3.332) is pleased to announce a Special Issue entitled ''Motor Speech Disorders and Prosody'', guest edited by Anja Lowit, Sónia Frota and Marina Vigário.
We invite cutting-edge original works as well as review papers on the following areas:
- Characterisation of prosodic impairments in children and adults with motor speech disorders
- Aspects of prosodic development in children with motor speech problems
- Novel assessment and treatment approaches for disordered prosody
- Theoretical models and frameworks of prosodic analysis and their application to the characterisation and analysis of motor speech disorders
- The nature of prosodic disturbance across languages and the impact of language particular features
- The relationship between prosodic perception and production in both healthy and disordered populations
Manuscripts can be sent immediately or at any time up until the above deadline.
Detailed information can be found at the Special Issue website: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/brainsci/special_issues/Motor_Speech_Disorders
Brain Sciences is a fully open access journal (unlimited and free access by readers). An Article Processing Charge (APC) of CHF 1800 applies to all accepted papers. However, you may be entitled to a discount if you have previously received a discount code or if your institute is participating in the MDPI Institutional Open Access Program (IOAP): for more information see http://www.mdpi.com/about/ioap
. A limited amount of fee reductions are available depending on need and circumstances (please contact one of the guest editors).
Page Updated: 08-Apr-2021