LINGUIST List 32.1748
Wed May 19 2021
FYI: Encyclopédie grammaticale du français (EGF): new entries
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Peter Lauwers <peter.lauwers
Encyclopédie grammaticale du français (EGF): new entries E-mail this message to a friend
With apologies for multiple postings
We are pleased to announce the publication of several new entries on the site of the Encyclopédie grammaticale du français (EGF) :
– La rection ‘rection’, by Alain Berrendonner et José Deulofeu
– Les interjection ‘interjections’, by Marcela Świątkowska
– La notion de paragraphe ‘the notion of ‘paragraph’, by Jean-Michel Adam
– Temps simples ‘simple tenses’, by Denis Apothéloz
– Temps composés ‘compound tenses’, by Denis Apothéloz
– Conditionnel ‘conditional’, by Jacques Bres
– Appositions ‘apposition’, by Franck Neveu
The EGF is a peer-reviewed knowledge base that publishes states-of-the art on a whole range of descriptive topics related to French grammar and linguistics. It is freely accessible on the website http://www.encyclogram.fr/
The EGF currently includes 34 articles totaling 1348 pages. About twenty new contributions are in preparation.
The articles are commissioned by the editorial board and written by specialists of the topic at hand. They are subject to a thorough review process and intended to be updated as needed.
On the EGF website, you will find a description of the objectives of the EGF, the details of the editorial process, a table of contents, and a terminology index.
A search interface is available for each individual record and for the entire database. It is also possible to register to be notified of new publications.
With our best regards,
The editorial board
Linguistic Field(s): Syntax
Subject Language(s): French (fra)
Page Updated: 19-May-2021