LINGUIST List 32.1758
Wed May 19 2021
Jobs: English; German; Pragmatics; Semantics; Syntax: Post Doc, Georg August Universität Göttingen
Editor for this issue: Becca Morris <beccalinguistlist.org>
Hedde Zeijlstra <hzeijls
English; German; Pragmatics; Semantics; Syntax: Post Doc, Georg August Universität Göttingen, Germany E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Georg August Universität Göttingen
Department: RTG2636 'Form-Meaning Mismatches'
Job Location: Goettingen, Germany
Web Address: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/635554.html
Job Title: Scientific associate (coordinator)
Job Rank: Post Doc
Specialty Areas: Pragmatics; Semantics; Syntax
Required Language(s): English (eng) German (deu)
Research Training Group (RTG) 2636 "Form-meaning mismatches" at the Georg-August University of Göttingen is offering a Scientific associate position with 50% of the regular weekly working hours (currently 19.9 hours / week) for a limited period starting on 1st September 2021 until 28th February 2026. Remuneration is according to the German public salary scale TV-L 13.
- Scientific coordination of the curricular events of the Research Training Group "Form-Meaning Mismatches".
- Scientific planning and organization of workshops and conferences
- Contributing to the scientific integration of the empirical, methodological and theoretical results from the various RTG projects on language modeling
- Scientific co-supervision of doctoral students
- Scientific management of the research data management of the RTG
- Setting up the experiments and assisting in their planning
- Science communication
- Completed academic university education (Master's degree in a linguistics program)
- Qualified PhD in linguistics
- Research focus on morphology-syntax and / or semantics-pragmatics
- Relevant language skills in German and English
- Experience in the scientific coordination of (joint) projects desired
Applications with the usual documents are requested until 31.05.2021 in electronic form at the application email provided below.
For any questions concerning the announced posts, you can contact Prof. Hedde Zeijlstra at the contact information below.
The official advertisement for the job can be found here at the application link provided below.
Application Deadline: 31-May-2021
Email Address for Applications: rtg2636
Web Address for Applications: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/305402.html?cid=15529
Prof. Hedde Zeijlstra
Page Updated: 19-May-2021