LINGUIST List 32.1935
Fri Jun 04 2021
FYI: New JB Book Series RMAL
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Karin Plijnaar <karin.plijnaar
New JB Book Series RMAL E-mail this message to a friend
John Benjamins is pleased to announce a new book series: Research Methods in Applied Linguistics (RMAL), edited by Rosa M. Manchón (University of Murcia).
The Research Methods in Applied Linguistics (RMAL) series publishes authoritative general guides and in-depth explorations of central research methodology concerns in the entire field of Applied Linguistics. The hallmark of the series is the contribution to stimulating and advancing professional methodological debates in the domain. Books published in the series (both authored and edited volumes) will be key resources for applied linguists (including established researchers and newcomers to the field) and an invaluable source for research methodology courses.
Main directions for the volumes in the series include (but are not limited to):
- Comprehensive introductions to research methods in Applied Linguistics (authoritative, introductions to domain-non specific methodologies).
- In-depth explorations of central methodological considerations and developments in specific areas of Applied Linguistics (authoritative treatments of domain-specific methodologies).
- Critical analyses that develop, expand, or challenge existing and/or novel methodological frameworks.
- In-depth reflections on central considerations in employing specific methodologies and/or addressing specific questions and problems in Applied Linguistics research.
- Authoritative accounts that foster improved understandings of the behind the scenes, inside story of the research process in Applied Linguistics.
Ethnographies of Academic Writing Research
Theory, methods, and interpretation
Edited by Ignacio Guillén-Galve and Ana Bocanegra-Valle
Research Methods in Vocabulary Studies
Philip Durrant, Anna Siyanova-Chanturia, Suhad Sonbul and Benjamin Kremmel
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Writing Systems
Page Updated: 04-Jun-2021