LINGUIST List 32.2660
Tue Aug 17 2021
Jobs: Computational Linguistics: NLP Data Scientist, Workhuman
Editor for this issue: Lauren Perkins <laurenlinguistlist.org>
Lauren Van Duyn <lauren.vanduyn
Computational Linguistics: NLP Data Scientist, Workhuman, Boston, MA, USA E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Workhuman
Department: Workhuman iQ
Job Location: Massachusetts, USA
Job Title: NLP Data Scientist
Job Rank: Scientist
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics
Reporting into the Director of NLP, the NLP Data Scientist serves as key resource and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on efforts to develop scalable, efficient, automated Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning solutions for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation. You will work alongside NLP experts, Linguists, Annotators, and Machine Learning Engineers to assess, dissect, and analyze Workhuman’s global customer recognition moments, while working on groundbreaking data science initiatives that support in creating more engaging, motivating, and happy workplaces all over the world.
- Build machine learning and NLP models for Workhuman NLP/AI products
- Write and maintain a robust library of reusable algorithms and supporting code, such that research efforts are transparently conducted, and can be productionized and are reproducible.
- Experiment with various NLP techniques and state-of-art ML framework to continuously improve the pipeline and NLP systems to
- Translates complex analytical and technical concepts to non-technical employees to enable understanding and drive informed business decisions.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Master’s or above degree in computer science, computational linguistics, machine learning, data science or other related fields required
- 3-5 years of industry experience working with NLP or AI products
- Experience in natural language processing and machine learning such as text classification, sentiment analysis, and sequence tagging
- Programming skills in Python required
- Experience with state-of-art machine learning and natural language processing toolkits such as Sklearn, Gensim, Spacy, NLTK, etc.
- Experience with at least one of the deep learning toolkits, such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, etc.
- Experience developing products that utilize advanced machine learning and NLP techniques along with transitioning those solutions from the development environment into the production environment
- Experience working with speech and/or language data
- Experience working with text data annotation
- Comfortable handling a high volume of work daily
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with process design and documentation
- Experience communicating research findings and analysis in both written and spoken
Please submit your application via the link below.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Web Address for Applications: https://workhuman.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorkhumanCareers/job/Framingham-MA/NLP-Data-Scientist_R826
Lauren Van Duyn
Page Updated: 17-Aug-2021