LINGUIST List 32.2674
Wed Aug 18 2021
Calls: Applied Linguistics/USA
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Michael Sasaoka <events
Inaugural Honolulu Education Conference E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Inaugural Honolulu Education Conference
Short Title: HEC2022
Date: 04-Jan-2022 - 06-Jan-2022
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Contact Person: Michael Sasaoka
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: https://honolulu-education-conference.org/
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
Call Deadline: 20-Sep-2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted education systems around the world and created unique challenges for every student and teacher from primary level through to higher education. Emerging issues in education have renewed arguments and rethinking of traditional ways of teaching and learning. While schools have begun to reopen and travel has resumed, public health and crisis management concerns remain in place while education stakeholders contemplate the unknowns in the post-COVID frontiers in education.
It is with these concerns in mind that we welcome you to join us for the Honolulu Education Conference (HEC) to be held January 4-6, 2022 at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States.
Call for Papers:
With the theme ‘Impact and Recovery’, the Honolulu Education Conference encourages academics, educators, researchers, administrators and other professionals from around the world to submit abstracts (no more than 250 words) on any topic relating to education of research done, or proposed research. We welcome the following types of submissions:
– Research Papers – Completed research papers on any topic relating to education.
– Student Papers – Completed papers or case studies on any topic relating to education.
– Case Studies/Reports – Case studies or reports on any topic relating to education.
– Discussion Papers – Research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas.
Early Bird Abstract Submission Deadline: September 20, 2021
Final Abstract Submission Deadline: October 20, 2021
HEC2022 also welcomes proposals in the following streams:
- Administration, Policy and Leadership
- Arts & Humanities Education
- Business Education
- Crisis Management and Education
- Culture, Equity and Social Justice
- Curriculum, Research and Collaboration
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Education Technology and Remote Learning
- Educational Testing, Measurement and Evaluation
- General Education
- Higher Education and Further Education
- Human Rights Education
- Language Education, Linguistics and ESL/EFL
- Liberal Education
- Life Science and STEM Education
- Public Health Education
- Other Fields of Education (please specify)
For submission info visit: https://honolulu-education-conference.org/call-for-papers/
Page Updated: 18-Aug-2021