LINGUIST List 32.3207
Mon Oct 11 2021
Calls: Applied Ling, Discipline of Ling, Gen Ling, Ling Theories/Greece
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Nina Topintzi <topintzi
25th International Symposium on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: 25th International Symposium on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
Short Title: ISTAL25
Date: 13-May-2022 - 15-May-2022
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Contact Person: Maria Moumtzi
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: https://www.new.enl.auth.gr/istal25/
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Discipline of Linguistics; General Linguistics; Linguistic Theories
Call Deadline: 31-Oct-2021
The Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics of the School of English, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is pleased to announce the 25th International Symposium on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics to be held on 13-15 May 2022.
We are delighted to welcome as invited speakers the following scholars:
- Eulàlia Bonet, Professor, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Janet Enever, Emerita Professor, Umeå University
- Martin Hilpert, Professor, Université de Neuchâtel
- Sandie Mourão, Researcher, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Sharon Unsworth, Associate Professor, Radboud University in Nijmegen
2nd Call for Papers:
We are now accepting submissions for talks or posters on any aspect of theoretical and applied linguistics. Abstracts should meet the following submission guidelines:
- Abstracts must be completely anonymous and written in either English or Greek.
- Abstracts are limited to one page using 2.5cm margins on all sides and 12pt Times New Roman font size. The one-page limit includes any examples, tables, graphs, references (if needed), etc.
- The submission type field must be entered by indicating whether your submission should be considered for a talk, a poster, or both.
- Only abstracts submitted as PDF files through EasyChair will be considered. Visit https://easychair.org/cfp/ISTAL25
for further details and the submission link.
- Thomai Alexiou (Chair)
- Eleni Agathopoulou
- Maria Dimitrakopoulou
- Thanasis Georgakopoulos
- Maria Moumtzi
Page Updated: 11-Oct-2021