LINGUIST List 32.3312
Thu Oct 21 2021
Calls: General Linguistics / Folia Linguistica (Jrnl)
Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinsonlinguistlist.org>
Sune Gregersen <s.gregersen
General Linguistics / Folia Linguistica (Jrnl) E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Folia Linguistica
Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics
Call Deadline: 01-Dec-2021
Call for Papers:
Folia Linguistica (Historica) Special Issue 2023: Call for Proposals
Folia Linguistica and Folia Linguistica Historica invite proposals for thematic issues reflecting high-quality, innovative research on any linguistic topic covered by either of the journals. Proposals should contain (i) a description of the research topic, including a brief status quaestionis; (ii) the research questions to be addressed; (iii) a list of prospective contributors + titles of papers + abstracts (300 to 500 words); (iv) a short account of how the proposed contributions address the research questions/research topic. Proposals will be assessed by selected members of the editorial boards and by the editors of Folia Linguistica and Folia Linguistica Historica.
Please send proposals to Olga Fischer (O.C.M.Fischer
uva.nl) and Maria Napoli (maria.napoli_folh
uniupo.it) by 1 December 2021. Selection of the special issue can be expected by 15 January 2022.
Some further particulars:
- Maximum length of a special issue: about 250 pages (average word count per page is 350).
- The special issue should include an introduction by the guest editors.
- Guest editors can be (co-)author of one article.
- Contributions to special issues will be subject to the same reviewing procedure as regular submissions, that is, blind peer-review by two reviewers external to the issue.
- The special issue will be published in the second half of 2023.
- Proposals may, but need not, come out of SLE workshops.
Page Updated: 21-Oct-2021