LINGUIST List 32.3438
Mon Nov 01 2021
Jobs: General Linguistics: Annotator, YUKKA Lab AG
Editor for this issue: Lauren Perkins <laurenlinguistlist.org>
Katarzyna Marszalek-Kowalewska <kmk
General Linguistics: Annotator, YUKKA Lab AG, Remote E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: YUKKA Lab AG
Job Location: Berlin, Germany (Telecommute)
Web Address: https://www.yukkalab.com/
Job Title: Annotator
Job Rank: Consultant
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics
ANNOTATOR / KNOWLEDGE ENGINEER (STUDENT)
Berlin · Remote · Full-Time / Part-Time · Immediately
YUKKA Lab AG is looking for an annotator/knowledge engineer to join our Data & Resources Team.
- Student in linguistics, philology or translation
- Good understanding of language analysis, e.g. part-of-speech, morphology, syntax, semantics
- Native fluency in German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French, or Italian
- Excellent English skills
- Creativity and motivation to push product development
- Ability to research and collect information from a wide variety of resources
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Annotation of data with linguistic information
- Development of language resources
More About Us:
We are a fast-growing FinTech and hiring talented engineers with a broad understanding of technology, visionary and creative thinking for thrilling development tasks. We are unique in sentiment analysis by screening professional print and media content. Our focus is the financial market but we are enlarging our products for overall market sentiment detection.
We understand the value of data. Our software analyses online and print news and derives market sentiments. We analyze sectors, indexes, and securities all over the financial markets.
Do you believe that you would be a good fit for YUKKA Lab? Great! Please send your application with a possible start date to Katarzyna Marszalek-Kowalewska at the application email below. No recruiters, please.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: kmk
Page Updated: 01-Nov-2021