LINGUIST List 32.3652
Fri Nov 19 2021
Internships: Computational Linguistics: Linguist Intern, Google
Editor for this issue: Lauren Perkins <laurenlinguistlist.org>
Tommy Denby <tdenby
Computational Linguistics: Linguist Intern, Google, Los Angeles, CA, USA E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Google Inc.
Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics
Internship Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Minimum Education Level: BA
Join Google as a Linguist Intern for a full-time, 12-14 week paid internship this summer to work on an exciting project within Google Ads! Those with experience with human behavioral data (e.g., human computation, crowdsourcing, behavioral experiments, etc.) are especially encouraged to apply. Other relevant areas of expertise include data analysis, machine learning, computer vision, and visual perception.
A few notes:
- Applicants must be current PhD students in Linguistics or a related field (e.g., Cognitive Psychology) and must return to an academic term at the end of the internship period
- The 12-14 week internship is for Summer 2022, with possible start dates from April through July
- Applicants have to be available to work full-time (40 hours a week) for the duration of the internship
- Applicants must be based in the US for the duration of the internship
- The internship will be in-person (i.e., not remote) in the Los Angeles Google office
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Analytical Linguist Tommy Denby
Page Updated: 19-Nov-2021