LINGUIST List 32.932
Mon Mar 15 2021
Calls: Clinical Ling, Cog Sci, Neuroling, Psycholing/Online
Editor for this issue: Lauren Perkins <laurenlinguistlist.org>
Olga Ivanova <olga.ivanova
International Online Workshop on Language in Healthy and Pathological Aging E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: International Online Workshop on Language in Healthy and Pathological Aging
Short Title: AGELANG
Date: 29-Apr-2021 - 30-Apr-2021
Location: ONLINE, Spain
Contact Person: Olga Ivanova
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: https://agelang.wordpress.com/
Linguistic Field(s): Clinical Linguistics; Cognitive Science; Neurolinguistics; Psycholinguistics
Call Deadline: 22-Mar-2021
The International Online Workshop on Language in Healthy and Pathological Aging aims at gathering scholars working on any aspect of speech and language change, impairment or loss in ages speakers of any neurocognitive profile.
Its topics of interest are (but not limited to):
- language change in healthy elderly;
- language impairment in pathological elderly, with special focus on dementia;
- neurobiological characterization of language change in aging;
- cognitive and psycholinguistics aspects of language change in aging
- communicative strategies with the elderly and elderspeak;
- language in the elderly and language evolution;
- cross-linguistic and cross-cultural aging.
Second Call for Papers:
We have extended the deadline for proposal submission until March 22, 2021.
We invite scholars interested to participate to submit their oral presentation proposals until 22 March 2021. The working language of the Workshop is English.
All presentations will be live online.
Submission of proposals should be done by completing the submission form on our website, stating author’s/s name, affiliation, email, proposal title, proposal abstract (maximum 300 words) and 5 keywords.
Participation in the Workshop is free of charge.
Page Updated: 15-Mar-2021