The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||Turkey|
|Specialty:||ELT, Language Policy, e-learning|
|Selected Publications:||-Evidence-Based Teaching in Higher Education: Fantasies and Best Practices.
-Arabic-Turkish Professional Dictionary
- Migration Policies in Local governments.(in Turkish)
- Soial Media Terms and Notions (book).
- Double Narratives of Turkey's Foreign Policy Towards Middle East.
- From Falsity Everything Follows: Reading and Thoughts about Bitter Lake.
- E-Marketing in Algeria: Pros and Cons.
- Risks of Online Payment through a Case Study: Ebay
|Courses Taught:||- General Linguistics
- Text Syllabus and Design
- Translation Studies
- Applied Linguistics
- French for Specific Purposes
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|