The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
|Selected Publications:||1. A hybrid approach integrating Chinese word segmentation with part-of-speech tagging.
2. Chinese parsing with a word-sense-based LPCFG.
3. Models and Algorithms of Chinese Word Segmentation.
4. Chinese Word Boundary Ambiguity and Unknown Word Resolution using Unsupervised Methods
5.A heuristic Chinese part-of-speech tagging algorithm.
6.Unsupervised Chinese word segmentation and unknown word identification.
7. A lexical analyzing system of running Chinese text.
8. A word-form based Chinese text segmentation approach.
|Dissertation Abstract:||Research on Statistical Methods to Chinese Syntactic Ambiguity Resolution|
|Academic Paper Abstract:||
Chinese Named Entity Recognition Using Lexicalized HMMs
An Integrated Approach to Chinese Word Segmentation
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|