| Call Information:
Second call for papers: http://tal-56-1.sciencesconf.org/?lang=en
TAL Journal: Regular issue
2015 Volume 56 Number 1.
Editors: Éric de la Clergerie, Yves Lepage, Jean-Luc Minel and Pascale Sébillot.
Deadline: December 15th 2014
The TAL journal launches a call for papers for an open issue of the journal. We invite papers in any field of natural language processing, including:
- Lexicon, syntax, semantics, discourse and pragmatics
- Morphology, phonology and phonetics
- Spoken and written language analysis and generation
- Logical, symbolic and statistical models of language
- Information extraction and text mining
- Multilingual processing, machine translation and translation tools
- Natural language interfaces and dialogue systems
- Multimodal interfaces with language components
- Language tools and resources
- System evaluation
- Terminology, knowledge acquisition from texts
- Information retrieval
- Corpus linguistics
- Use of NLP tools for linguistic modeling
- Computer assisted language learning
- Applications of natural language processing
Whatever the topic, papers must stress the natural language processing aspects.
Manuscripts may be submitted in English or French. French-speaking authors are requested to submit in French.
TAL (Traitement Automatique des Langues / Natural Language Processing) is a forty year old international journal published by ATALA (French Association for Natural Language Processing) with the support of CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research). It has moved to an electronic mode of publication, with printing on demand. This affects in no way its reviewing and selection process.
Important Dates (May be subject to change)
15/12/2014 - Deadline for submission
15/03/2015 - Notification to authors after first review
15/05/2015 - Deadline for submission of revised version
15/06/2015 - Notification to authors after second review
15/07/2015 - Deadline for submission of final version
Autumn 2015 - Publication
Authors who intend to submit a paper are asked to upload their contribution (up to 25 pages, PDF format) via the menu ''Paper submission''. To do so, you will need to have an account on the sciencesconf platform. To create an account, go to the sciencesconf site and click on ''create account'' next to the ''Connect'' button at the top of the page. To submit, come back to the page http://tal-56-1.sciencesconf.org/?lang=en, connect to you account and upload your submission.
*** TAL has adopted double-blind review. The submitted papers should be anonymized.
***Style sheets are available for download on the Web site of the journal (http://www.atala.org/IMG/zip/tal-style.zip).