| Call Information:
E-JournALL, EuroAmerican Journal of Applied Linguistics and Languages, welcomes submissions of research and teaching-oriented papers by talented researchers and practitioners in the following areas as they apply to the teaching and learning of English, Italian, and Spanish:
- Applied Sociolinguistics
- Applied Pragmatics
- Discourse and Interaction in the Language Classroom
- Language Teaching Methods and Practices
- Applied Phonology and Phonetics
- Humor in the Language Classroom
Types of papers accepted
- Full-length articles with substantive research findings or application of new methods and/or techniques for scientific linguistic analysis and/or classroom instruction.
- Teaching-oriented papers about successful practices in any of the three languages represented by the journal and informed by linguistic research.
- Technology and book reviews in any of the disciplines of E-JournALL.
Submissions to E-JournALL are reviewed using double-blind peer review.
In order to promote a creator-friendly environment, E-JournALL operates under the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0 license, which grants authors the right to republish their work, provided that its original publication in E-JournALL is acknowledged. Furthermore, to increase the distribution of all its papers and contribute to cross-language referencing, the E-JournALL team will translate each abstract of the articles accepted for publication into English, Italian, and Spanish.
If you are interested in submitting your paper, please visit www.e-journall.org
To submit your paper or inquire about submission procedures and policies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org