German Grammar Checker
|Submitter Email:||click here to access email|
This is a summary to my query from March 22, 2009, "20-1014: Qs:
German Grammar Checker."
Unfortunately I did not get any direct links to a desired tool, there
seem to be none, but I did get referred to people, projects, and
institutions and companies who are working in this area or did so in the
past. Here is a list:
A project on Linguistically Supported Revising and Editing (LingURed):
- IAI: http://www.iai.uni-sb.de
- Morphologic: http://www.morphologic.hu
- Trude Heift (http://www.sfu.ca/~heift/) at Simon Fraser University, and
the E-tutor for L2 German that she works on:
- Mathias Schulze: http://germanicandslavic.uwaterloo.ca/~mschulze/
- Veit Reuer's dissertation:
I wasn't able to get in contact with all of these people, but I thought it
might be a good reference for other people interested in this area.
Thanks to Melita Aleksa, Simon Horst, Michael Piotrowski, and
Rebecca Sachs for their help.
|Original Query:||Read original query|
Sums main page