|Title:||Paradigm - A Better Way to Build Your Experiments|
|Description:||Paradigm is a new stimulus presentation system for building interactive,
millisecond accurate experiments for linguistics research.
With Paradigm, you can:
* Build experiments quickly and easily using Paradigm’s intuitive drag and
* Present images/sounds, rating scales, self-paced reading trials, rich
text and movies.
* Present interactive experiments like identification and visual world
tasks using Paradigm's built-in mouse selection.
* Optimize timing accuracy with adjustable experiment priority settings.
* Control your eye-tracker, EEG system or fMRI scanner using Paradigm's
Parallel and Serial Port events.
* Use Paradigm's Python based scripting language to completely customize
* Distribute 'stand-alone' experiments over the web or in your lab without
buying additional run-time licenses.
Try out Paradigm for 30 days free of charge.
To find out more, go to:
For a limited time, Linguist List subscribers can buy Paradigm for $499.99
per license, a $200.00 discount.
Just enter the coupon code INTRODIS with your order.