|Title:||General Linguistics: forest v1.02: a new tree-drawing package for LaTeX|
|Description:||Package 'forest' provides a PGF/TikZ-based mechanism for drawing linguistic (and other kinds of) trees in LaTeX. Its main features are:
- a packing algorithm which can produce very compact trees;
- a user-friendly interface consisting of the familiar bracket encoding of trees plus the key-value interface to option-setting;
- many tree-formatting options, with control over option values of individual nodes and mechanisms for their manipulation;
- the possibility to decorate the tree using the full power of PGF/TikZ; and
- an externalization mechanism sensitive to code-changes.
The package is free (licensed under The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3). It is available at CTAN (http://www.ctan.org/pkg/forest) and included in TeXLive and MikTeX.